Our relaxed pre-wedding meeting and photo session is arranged for about 4 - 6 weeks prior to your Wedding day to enable us to meet up, run through the timing of your day, let me take a number of relaxed photographs and enable any questions you may have to be answered. The session is normally arranged at either your favourite local location or your wedding venue which allows us to discuss how and where we will produce your wedding images as we walk around. This session is completely optional but highly recommended. It is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other better and for me to put your mind at rest - your photography is in safe hands. By the end of the session you will be very excited and already planning out your photography wish list for your big day.
Our couples often request that we arrange for a Signature Print using their favourite image from this session. This special mounted print is created for your guests to sign and leave personal messages of congratulations for you. After your Wedding you can then arrange for this to be framed creating an amazing keep sake from your wedding with wonderful messages from all of your family and friends.
These sessions are very relaxed and lots of fun.
"Thank you for the pre-wedding photo shoot, we both thoroughly enjoyed it!" "We love all the photos thank you!" Terri and Simon
Advantages of your Pre-Wedding Photo session:
1. We get to know each other a little better and you spend a little time in front of the camera so you feel far more relaxed on your big day.
2. As you know me better you feel more relaxed on your big day and this will show in your photographs. Result lovely photographs.
3. As we walk around I can show you different styles of photography and you can choose your favourites from your session. This gives me a very clear understanding of your photography likes which I can then focus on when photographing your Wedding.
4. You get to have fun and have some lovely relaxed photos to show for it which you and your family will love.
5. If you have children and they will feature strongly in your Wedding photos please bring them along and we can turn it into a family fun session. They will be more inclined to be part of the photography on your big day if they know me in advance.
If you think this is a great way to help you relax on your big day, get to know me better and also receive beautiful photographs of you both before and on your Wedding day then contact us today.
Qualified member of the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers.
Registered member of The Guild of Professional Photographers
JLC Photography based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire offers beautiful Wedding Photography across Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, North Hertfordshire and Essex. I love working at our local venues who I know will provide you with a wonderful day. I regularly travel across our region to towns like Stevenage, Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Saffron Walden as well as our local cities and towns of Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, Peterborough and St Ives. If you would like me to travel further than 50 miles from Huntingdon I can however I may charge mileage for additional travel and also accommodation if needed.
Some of the beautiful local venues at which we have had the pleasure to be able to offer my photography services and may have images in our public gallery: Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Queens College, Corpus Christi College, Hinchingbrooke House, Orton Hall, The Hotel Felix, Hotel Du Vin, Slepe Hall, The George Hotel, Quy Mill Hotel, The Old Bridge Hotel, Burwash Manor, Parklands Quendon Hall, Swynford Manor (was Manor 64 and Swynford Paddocks), The Cambridge Belfry, The Dolphin Hotel and The Royal Cambridge Hotel. There are so many stunning Wedding locations around Cambridgeshire and the surrounding counties in which to get married.