Also known as an engagement session Jon offers this optional, relaxed pre-wedding meeting and photo session to every one of our couples who choose to book their Wedding photography with us as we feel it has real value and benefits your day. We arrange your photoshoot for about 4 - 6 weeks prior to your Wedding day to enable you to meet up with Jon, run through the timing of your day, allow him take a number of relaxed photographs and enable him to answer any questions you may have.
Our pre-wedding sessions are very relaxed and lots of fun. These sessions can either be at your Wedding venue or a favourite local location. By the end of this session many of our couples are very excited and already planning their photography wish list for their big day.
"Thank you for the pre-wedding photo shoot, we both thoroughly enjoyed it! We love all the photos thank you!" Terri and Simon
Advantages of your Pre-Wedding Photo session:
1. Allow Jon to get to know you better and for you both to spend a little time in front of the camera so you feel far more relaxed on your big day.
2. Feeling more relaxed on your big day will show in your photographs. Result lovely photographs.
3. As you walk around Jon can show you different styles of photography and you can choose your favourites from your session. This gives us a very clear understanding of your photography likes which Jon can then focus on when photographing your Wedding.
4. You get to have fun and have some lovely relaxed photos to show for it which you and your family will love.
5. If you have children you are welcome to bring them along and we can turn it into a family fun session. They will be more inclined to be part of your photography on your big day if they know Jon in advance.
If you think this is a great way to help you relax, get to know us better and also receive beautiful photographs of you both before and on your Wedding day then contact us today.
Qualified member of the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers.
Registered member of The Guild of Professional Photographers
JLC Photography based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire offers beautiful Wedding Photography across Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, North Hertfordshire and Essex. I love working at our local venues who I know will provide you with a wonderful day. I regularly travel across our region to towns like Stevenage, Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Saffron Walden as well as our local cities and towns of Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, Peterborough and St Ives. If you would like me to travel further than 50 miles from Huntingdon I can however I may charge mileage for additional travel and also accommodation if needed.
Some of the beautiful local venues at which we have had the pleasure to be able to offer my photography services and may have images in our public gallery: Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Queens College, Corpus Christi College, Hinchingbrooke House, Orton Hall, The Hotel Felix, Hotel Du Vin, Slepe Hall, The George Hotel, Quy Mill Hotel, The Old Bridge Hotel, Burwash Manor, Parklands Quendon Hall, Swynford Manor (was Manor 64 and Swynford Paddocks), The Cambridge Belfry, The Dolphin Hotel and The Royal Cambridge Hotel. There are so many stunning Wedding locations around Cambridgeshire and the surrounding counties in which to get married.