- "I have been an amateur photographer myself for some years so when it came to picking a photographer for our wedding I had something of a discerning eye. Jon's portfolio immediately struck me as being a great balance of professional and artistic yet natural shots and after meeting him to discuss options we both immediately felt comfortable with him. On the day Jon was fantastic, unobtrusive but highly efficient and great with all our guests, as well as having some excellent ideas for memorable photos. The results speak for themselves, we are both thrilled with the photos Jon has produced for us and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone."
James and Clare
- "We absolutely love the photos that you've done, they are fantastic!. Thank you so much for everything, we appreciate it all."
Ben and Chloe
- "The photos are absolutely fabulous - better than we could have even dreamt of - thank you so much."
Mathew and Ruth
- "Thank you so much for being part of our special day. The photos are amazing and we will cherish them forever. The work you put in before the day really helped to alleviate a lot of stress!! We had an amazing day, which you captured beautifully! Thanks again"
Mark and Hannah
- "Thank you again the pictures were fantastic and we are very happy with them. The fact that the viewing of each photo can conjure up an image and emotion taking you back to the day is incredible and a testament to your job. You were fantastic and we are very happy that you could be a part of our day with us. Thank you once again for capturing our special day in such a fantastic manner."
Louis and Charlotte
- "I'd like to thank you so much, the photos you have taken are just perfect and I'm so happy we finally have some beautiful pictures of us as a family as we've never had many photos of us all together! Thank you again!
Zoe and Billy
- "Many many thanks for the superb job that you did on Saturday at our wedding and for your attention to detail and guidance"
Cassie and Rob
- "Thank you for the amazing photos. You really are a star. They are beautiful, you are very talented. Thanks again"
Damian and Laura
- "Jon did us a fantastic job of some much needed family photos and am really pleased with his work. Highly recommended and amazing what he can do with them. Will definately be using him next year to have some more natural looking pictures"
Chris and Abbie
- "Thanks for the really good photo session with my family. We all enjoyed ourselves even Oscar (the dog) and are delighted with the photos."
- "Thank you so much Jon the photographs are fantastic.
Leeanne and Scott
- "LOVE THEM!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!! Thank you so much. You are a very clever man!!"
Amy and Ben
Qualified member of the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers.
Registered member of The Guild of Professional Photographers
JLC Photography based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire offers beautiful Wedding Photography across Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, North Hertfordshire and Essex. I love working at our local venues who I know will provide you with a wonderful day. I regularly travel across our region to towns like Stevenage, Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Saffron Walden as well as our local cities and towns of Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, Peterborough and St Ives. If you would like me to travel further than 50 miles from Huntingdon I can however I may charge mileage for additional travel and also accommodation if needed.
Some of the beautiful local venues at which we have had the pleasure to be able to offer my photography services and may have images in our public gallery: Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Queens College, Corpus Christi College, Hinchingbrooke House, Orton Hall, The Hotel Felix, Hotel Du Vin, Slepe Hall, The George Hotel, Quy Mill Hotel, The Old Bridge Hotel, Burwash Manor, Parklands Quendon Hall, Swynford Manor (was Manor 64 and Swynford Paddocks), The Cambridge Belfry, The Dolphin Hotel and The Royal Cambridge Hotel. There are so many stunning Wedding locations around Cambridgeshire and the surrounding counties in which to get married.