- "I've been privileged enough to have had Jon photograph my 3 children since they were very small and he has never failed to produce the most natural and incredible photos. They take pride of place in my home. He also took photos at my mum's 70th birthday party which adorn family walls across the country - and worldwide!
Jon is professional, thorough and caring - I recommend him to all".
- "Can’t recommend JLC photography enough. Friendly atmosphere perfect for the kids. Jon was our wedding photographer and now does our family pictures, themed fun pirate and fairies photos which the kids loved - and even made our passport photo taking stress free! Brilliant "
- "Great photographer and a lovely calm and welcoming studio! Jon has been great capturing beautiful natural photos of my daughter and family for a year now when we first came into the studio for a Christmas photoshoot! We have been extremely lucky to win a photo wall art package as well ? Jon is fantastic with our little one and takes the time to let her settle in, and let her have fun during the session, I can't thank you enough, I'll treasure our photos forever and look forward to future sessions".
- "Jon made the session exactly what we wanted a variety of shots for the new business publications. Cant wait to try and get all the family there for some informal shots of all the grandchildren".
- "Thank you for making our wedding an occasion to remember, by making us so relaxed on the day also for being so well organised - it all helped. The photos were excellent, so natural. It goes without saying we will both recommend you to other people, thanks again" Alison and David :)
- "I have been an amateur photographer myself for some years so when it came to picking a photographer for our wedding I had something of a discerning eye. Jon's portfolio immediately struck me as being a great balance of professional and artistic yet natural shots and after meeting him to discuss options we both immediately felt comfortable with him. On the day Jon was fantastic, unobtrusive but highly efficient and great with all our guests, as well as having some excellent ideas for memorable photos. The results speak for themselves, we are both thrilled with the photos Jon has produced for us and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone." James and Clare
- "Thank you so much for being part of our special day. The photos are amazing and we will cherish them forever. The work you put in before the day really helped to alleviate a lot of stress!! We had an amazing day, which you captured beautifully! Thanks again" Mark and Hannah
- "Thank you again the pictures were fantastic and we are very happy with them. The fact that the viewing of each photo can conjure up an image and emotion taking you back to the day is incredible and a testament to your job. You were fantastic and we are very happy that you could be a part of our day with us. Thank you once again for capturing our special day in such a fantastic manner."
Louis and Charlotte
"I would definitely recommend Jon if you need a photographer. From the first time we met him he was really friendly and made us feel at ease. Jon took many more pictures than we were expecting especially informal ones throughout the day that we were unaware of so we have memories of the whole day. We wouldn’t hesitate to go back for any future photos we may want. Thank You" Claire and Nick
- "Many many thanks for the superb job that you did on Saturday at our wedding and for your attention to detail and guidance"
Cassie and Rob
- "I'd like to thank you so much, the photos you have taken are just perfect and I'm so happy we finally have some beautiful pictures of us as a family as we've never had many photos of us all together!
Thank you again! Zoe and Billy
- "Thank you for the amazing photos. You really are a star. They are beautiful, you are very talented. Thanks again"
Damian and Laura
- "LOVE THEM!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!! Thank you so much. You are a very clever man!!"
Amy and Ben
Qualified member of the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers.
Registered member of The Guild of Professional Photographers
JLC Photography based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire offers beautiful Wedding Photography across Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, North Hertfordshire and Essex. I love working at our local venues who I know will provide you with a wonderful day. I regularly travel across our region to towns like Stevenage, Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Saffron Walden as well as our local cities and towns of Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, Peterborough and St Ives. If you would like me to travel further than 50 miles from Huntingdon I can however I may charge mileage for additional travel and also accommodation if needed.
Some of the beautiful local venues at which we have had the pleasure to be able to offer my photography services and may have images in our public gallery: Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Queens College, Corpus Christi College, Hinchingbrooke House, Orton Hall, The Hotel Felix, Hotel Du Vin, Slepe Hall, The George Hotel, Quy Mill Hotel, The Old Bridge Hotel, Burwash Manor, Parklands Quendon Hall, Swynford Manor (was Manor 64 and Swynford Paddocks), The Cambridge Belfry, The Dolphin Hotel and The Royal Cambridge Hotel. There are so many stunning Wedding locations around Cambridgeshire and the surrounding counties in which to get married.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer or mobile device. They are used for a variety of purposes, including personalising pages, remembering visitor preferences, analysing visitor behaviour, managing shopping carts and delivering targeted advertising. Cookies are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including our own.
Types of cookies
When you use our website, the following four types of cookie may be set on your device:
Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services we offer on this website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use (such as view and buy your images) cannot be possible.
Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how our customers use our site so that we can improve our site. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
Targeting cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. Advertising Bureau has put together a great resource for information on behavioural advertising: how it works, further information about cookies, and steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet. For more information please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored. You can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time.
For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this website, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may impact the functionality or performance of our website. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, view pictures, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.